tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 27 01:22:56 1997

Re: KLBC -- jIlIHegh (extreme beginner)

>> wa'maH' Soch ben boghpu'.
>
>Except for forgetting the right prefix, this is perfect. Who was
>born seventeen years ago?

Yes this is good, but KGT updates [ben] to also mean [years old] (n)
(just a little extra info to confuse the new people)

hmmm... I just noticed; with this additional meaning that sentance could
read: [17 years ago he had been born] or [He had been born 17 years old].  hehe

oh, I noticed something else... don't put ['] after the [H].  [wa'maH] not
[wa'maH'].

DloraH
www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro

Back to archive top level