tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 19 16:23:17 1997

Re: Klingon Speaker Request

LeoLion <[email protected]> writes:
>I'm Leo Tokarski.  I want to know if anyone on this mailing list lives near
>Madison Heights, Michigan, USA.

I don't recall hearing from anyone in the Detroit area, but I seem to
remember at least one person near Lansing.

>I'm not too good with Klingon, although I do
>know the word for 'honor' (balth), but anyone who speaks Klingon should.

Anyone who claims to speak Klingon should also know how to spell it. :-)
It's {batlh}.  The {tlh} sound is a single consonant in Klingon.

bIHaDrup'a'?

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level