tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 18 18:06:49 1997

Re: What to buy

>> 	I have purchased The Klingon Dictionary, The Galactic Traveler's
>> Guide to Klingon, and the Klingon Language Lab on CDROM.  What else is
>> should I buy right away|?
>
>The Klingon Way is good - but over that I'd recommend getting the tapes,
>so you can hear Klingon (Conversational Klingon, Power Klingon, and The
>Klingon Way).
>
>[You DO have an abridged copy of Power Klingon on the Language Lab CDROM;
>but it is pretty slimmed down].

one thing missing from the PK on the KCD, an important item, is the [ghobe'
SuD] joke.  You have to know that joke.  (without that joke, you would not
have understood half of the laughing at qep'a' loSDIch)  :)

DloraH

Back to archive top level