tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 12 15:13:41 1997

[Fwd: Fw: (Fwd) een leuk verhaaltje]

  Derick Rethans
  alias Dimitri
                      The Anti Schumacher Club
       http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/3292
                      Live long and prosper.
                     It is a good day to die.

----------

-------------------------
> >From: [email protected]
> >To: [email protected]
> >Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 12:58:57 GMT+0100
> >Subject: (Fwd) een leuk verhaaltje

It
> >> has been going since 1877 and hasn't stopped since.
> >>
> >> Eric Mancough sent this letter out within 45 minutes of reading it.
Not
> >> even 4 hours later was he walking along the street when he ran into
Ann
> >> Heartburn, his secret love for 5 years.
> >> Ann came up to him and told him of her passionate crush on him that
she
> >> had had for 2 years. Ann and Eric are still married with five
children,
> >> happy as ever.
> >> -------------------------
> >>
> >> *Note* The more people that you send this to, the better luck you will

> >> have. "If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then
> >> let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives."

> Menke

begin:          vcard
fn:             D�rick Rethans
n:              Rethans;D�rick
org:            The Anti Schumacher Club
email;internet: [email protected]
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1