tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 30 18:40:30 1997

Re: gho naQchu': Worf von Trapp....

Susan Farmer wrote:

> >DaH jISaQ vIneH....
> >
> >(On the bright side, when I spoke to Marc in April at Babelcon, he said
> >there would be a Lawrence Welk joke in KGT.  I haven't found it yet.
> >Knowing how badly some of the other puns have hurt, perhaps this is a
> >Good Thing.)
> >

> I *knew* no one else had gotten it.  Check out the word for Accordian.
> Lawrence Welk's main accordian playwe was Myron Floren.

toH!  *Welk* muchwI'pu' pongmey vISovbe'mo' *pun*vam vIyajbe'ba'.
bomwI'pu' mI'wI'pu' joq pongmey vInejpu'.  'ej, ja' *peHruS*, may'ron
chenmoHbogh Suyghom pong 'oH *Myron*'e'.

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')       [email protected]
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI'            http://www.frontiernet.net/~qob/

Back to archive top level