tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 28 22:10:22 1997

taHjaj wo'

Well my 3 and a half year old daughter can't seem to live without Krankor's
Imperial Anthem [taHjaj wo'].  She insists on listening to it while
commuting (to daycare) and at home with the volume cranked up to window
shattering levels.  Currently she and my wife are learning the words each
night instead of a bedtime story.  The third part to the anthem is pure
hell!

This little part of her life belongs to Viacom.

HetaQ

Back to archive top level