tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 25 22:06:22 1997

Re: Sech wInob

qaSDI' 07:27 PM 8/25/97 -0700, ghItlh SuStel:
>[email protected] on behalf of Mark E. Shoulson wrote:
>> So, a large round of applause and a nice
>> warehousefull of broken furniture for the long-suffering SuStel, as he
>> stumbles or steps down from the exalted rank, and some anticipatory growls
>> and licking of chops for Qov, our new BG.
>
>::collapses from exhaustion::

   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

   SuSvaj lets out a howl to warn the former BG's that a warrior is about
to join them.  Also to salute Qov his successor.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level