tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 07 09:20:15 1996

Re: MALE GAY ESCORT AVAILABLE IN NYC and Westchester

>MALE GAY ESCORT AVAILABLE IN NYC and Westchester
>
>Hi!
>
>If you need an escort in NYC and Westchester - you're in the right place.
>Jamie is 25 yo, blond hair, blue eyes, 6ft, 174lb, slim, smooth body, clean
>shaven, very handsome. Scandinavian type, straight looking,non camp. Steve
>is 25 yo,black hair, blue eyes, 6ft2, 185lb, slim, smooth body, clean
>shaven, very very handsome.
>
>We each can offer you a tight bottom and hungry mouth and of course an
>unhurried and safe service.
>
>Well educated - University graduated
>
>We each charge $125  for up to 2 hours plus taxi or travel expenses. $225
>for both.
>
>Overnight stays - negotiable. Inexperienced and married men welcome.
>
>Reduced rated for under 25.
>
>Call and we can be yours anytime. 212-439-9841 (ask for Jamie) or
>914-921-1207 (ask for Steve)
>--
>Jamie

I just have one question...WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???  I subscribed to this
list to hear discussion fo the klingon language...I have only posted a
couple times, but I do read what others post.  Did you not read the letter
sent to the list on the 5th about illegal posts...

>Remember, if it isn't in Klingon, or about Klingon, DON'T POST IT TO THE
>TLHINGAN-HOL LIST! PERIOD. There are -no- exceptions to this rule.

If you ask me this is inappropriate, and completely irrelevant...

D.A.M.

Back to archive top level