tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 30 19:16:59 1996

KLBC - just "jatlh" - why?

Congratulations SuStel on your promotion to pabpo'!

Now to inundate you with BG questions...

You responded to Adrian's post, starting with:

	jatlh Adrian K (HurghwI'):

I took this to be the Klingon-email equivalent of:

	Adrian K (HurghwI') wrote:

Now, I know this is a *real* beginner's question, but I don't follow
why it's just "jatlh" - "speak"
I follow there's no tense in tlhIngan Hol (which makes me tense -
*sorry*!) but shouldn't it have a suffix indicating that Adrian has
completed the speaking - jatlhpu' ?  Why does it not?

- Al Weiner -
[email protected]

Back to archive top level