tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 30 11:07:53 1996

Re: taHjaj wo'

>Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 07:36:34 -0800
>From: "Donald E. Vick" <[email protected]>
>
>     Is someone going to make the music for taHjaj wo' available?  I would like
>very much to learn it before qep'a' loSDich.

I've asked Captain Krankor (and have just forwarded your mail to him by way
of repeating the question) if he'd permit me to upload a MIDI file of
taHjaj wo' to the KLI ftp site, as well as PostScript version of the score
(if I can convince my computer to generate one that works).  We'll see...

~mark

Back to archive top level