tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 29 15:30:17 1996

KLBC: some translations

I've been practicing translating some sentences lately to improve my skills
here are a few which my friends creatively provided.

"I forgot that I'm pretending that I'm not talking to you."
SoHvad jIjatlhbe' jIH 'e' jIHvad jInep 'e' jIlIj.

"Your face looks like something my dog spit up."
qablIj rap vay' SopHa'bogh targhwIj.

"He is sooo stupid that he cleaned the animals with his tongue."
QIpmo' ghaH Ha'dIbaHmey Say'moHmeH jatDaj lu'ghaH.

"I'm sorry, that's the only one I know."
QaS jIH, 'e' neH vISov.

I was also wondering if it's possible to use moH on a verb with a direct
object, instead of -mo'. How would you do it?

-Adrian K (aka HurghwI') {{:-)}

             \|||||/
             ( o o )
|--------oOOo--( )--oOOo----------| "tlhutlhmeH HIq ngeb qaq