tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 25 08:47:26 1996

tlhIngan Opera

I'm thinking about an original epic which takes place many many years in the
past.  A warrior is captured by Romulans is not only denied permission to
die but is infected with a deadly virus that slowly weakens the body, adding
to the warrior's humiliation and loss of honor.  In a near-death experience
the warrior meets feklar (the tlhIgan satan, to whom dishonored souls go),
and bargains with him for one last chance to save his honor.  The warrior
informs feklar about the Romulans - an entire race of dishonorable souls.
 Pleased with this information, feklar agrees to the terms and returns the
warrior to the living. You'll have to  experience the Opera to learn the
conclusion.

In consideration of the list, please write to me directly at
[email protected] for future correspondence on this topic.

Thank you (sorry, no tlhIngan translation exists!)

TJO
David Barron wrote:

Are you talking a play or an opera?
I have seen several performances of Klingon musical plays (you know, like
Oklahoma) but nothing has yet *really* been done that I would call an
opera.

yes, I am interested. What did you have in mind?

 --
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level