tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 23 11:05:36 1996

The Klingon Way: Audiotape

A follow up to my own note about "The Klingon Way: Audiotape"
(or jatlhpaq as I think of it; okay,okay jatlhghachpaq;
nah - I like jatlhpaq better; it isn't a compound word,
it is just a condensed sentance, "the book talks", like
nuqneH "what [do you] want").

I finished listening to it, and enjoyed it very much.

A word of caution: because it adds no content I could
notice,  DON'T BUY IT TO GET "NEW INFO".

It is not for everyone.  Unlike CK and PK which
expand on or illustrate TKD, this book really just
makes it audible - albeit condensed; the people who
will appreciate this the most are those, like me,
who enjoy "Books On Tape".

-

 joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
   http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon  [email protected]
   GALACTIC LANGUAGES: [email protected]