tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 21 20:52:16 1996

short note re:KLBC

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Thaddaeus A. Vick wrote:
>    Well, I know why *I* didn't respond to HoDDogh's play, because it
> was KLBC.

I would just like to point out some things which seem to have gotten
confused lately.

1) Praise is always welcome from anyone for anyone else!  If you enjoy
something you see here, say so!  I would recommend private e-mail, but go
ahead and post praises to the list if you wish.

2)When a beginner posts (WHETHER USING KLBC OR NOT) **ONLY** the
beginners grammarian (or acting BG, as is occasionally the case) may
respond regarding grammar or style.  Just because a naive beginner does
not know to use KLBC doesn't mean that we get to flood his/her box with
conflicting criticism.  If, however, you wish to congratulate or thank
them for their attempt, see item 1) above.  Just leave out those
corrections you want to make so bad; the BG WILL get to them.

janSIy

Back to archive top level