tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 21 17:38:48 1996

par'Mach, etc.

I think I'm the one who startred the par'mach thread, and I was wondering
if anyone had made any progress or even attempted to translate the
tlhIngan Hol spoken by Dax and Worf towards the end of the show.  Isn't
anyone else even remotely interested in finding out what Klingons say to
each other before they mate?  It seemed to be significantly different
than the bonding oath between Worf and K'Ehlyr, and I for one want to
know what they said, regardless of whether it's proper Klingon or
Trek-writer gobbledy-gook.  I would attempt it myself, but I didn't tape
the episode and as a rookie, I'm not very skilled in Hol anyway! {{:-)

-McReynolds

Back to archive top level