tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 21 15:32:19 1996

RE: Stories

jatlh ter'eS:

>  This also happened with my story "tlhoraQ puqloDpu'"; I received a word
>  of encouragement from SuStel early on, but then nothing.  Did anyone
>  finish reading it, I wonder?  Did they love it or hate it?  Understand it
>  or not?

wejlogh SoHvaD jIjatlhlaw' <lutvam vIparHa'!  DaHev 'e' yImevQo'!>.  'ej
teHchu' mu'meywIj.  tlhaQbej lut 'ej valbej.  'ach reH vInaDlaHbe'.  naDnIS je
latlhpu'.

Hoch lutlIj 'ay'mey vIlaD.  *HoDDogh* lut vIlaD.  *DeboraH Kay* QongDaqlut
vIlaD je.  'ach KLBC lo'chugh qonwI' qoj taghwI' ghaHchugh qonwI''e', vaj
vIjanglaHbe'.  jangwI' wa'DIch ghaHnIS "Grammarian."  lutmeyvetlh vItIvpu',
'ach wej jIjanglaH.

I sent three messages or so saying "I like this story!  Don't stop!"  And I
wasn't kidding.  It was funny and clever.  But I can't pat you on the back all
the time.  Others should be doing this, too.

I read all the parts of your story.  I read HoDDogh's story [er . . . play].
I also read DeboraH Kay's bedtime story.  But since they used the KLBC header
or are beginners, I can't answer them.  A Grammarian has to be the first one
to respond.  I liked those stories, but I can't reply to them yet.

SuStel
Stardate 96807.4

Back to archive top level