tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 20 17:52:30 1996

The Search Continues

Ok, the search for a Klingon name continues. Wanted to run one by
everyone, and get an opinion. Being an avid hunter, I was going to give
wamwI', a try. Would it be written like this for a proper name, or does
it require any special treatment. Also, as new as I am to the tlhIngan
Hol , any easy way I can learn to pronounce this. I have obtained a
copy of the TKD, and the TKW, but its been slow going, teaching myself
to pronounce tlhIngan words.
Qapla'
Tom

Back to archive top level