tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 19 21:25:10 1996

Re: klingon opera

>I may be a bit out of the loop here, but forgive me.  I've been gone a
>while.  but does anyone know of any klingon opera available fro purchase
>anywhere in the galaxy?

I, too, would like to find some but I haven't heard of any.  For back
ground effect, in the past, I have used some Chinese classical opera of
which I have a few records and which � transcribed to a cassette tape for
ease of handling.  But I agree it's not the same thing.

Qapla'

qrlIH veStaySortlhIH Sogh la'       Lt. Commander K'rlikh Vestai-Shor-Klikh
tlhIngan wo' Duj qIj leng rawI'     Commanding Officer, IKV Black Odyssey
Qanpu' pogh DuQ cha'DIch ra wI'     Deputy C.O., Mailed Glove Squadron

a.k.a.

--
Denny Shortliffe

Back to archive top level