tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 16 11:02:52 1996

Re: ghItlhbuv

>Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 09:27:33 -0700
>From: Nick Nicholas <[email protected]>

>Perry Brulotte asks:

>> And what about "ghItlhbuv" for font?????
>
>Way, way, way too ambiguous for my liking...

Moreover, a font isn't a sort of manuscript.  Even allowing VN's, it's not
a species associated with writing either.  It's a sort of letter-set.  I'd
go for {pIqaD buv} if we could stretch the meaning of pIqaD to mean any
alphabet.  A {?ghItlhDaq} is a place associated with writing.  But
{?ghItlhbuv} would mean... hrm, I don't know, but I don't think it would
necessarily be a font!

~mark

Back to archive top level