tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 06 08:27:14 1996

RE: choHghoS

I would suspect that the phrase used would have been understandable -
and would have IMMEDIATELY marked Sisko as an offworlder by both
pronunciation and syntax.  I give Paramount a B for effort and a C- for
execution.

'etlhqengwI'
(vuDmeywIjvaD jIngoy' jiH'e')

Back to archive top level