tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 27 12:14:44 1996

New on the list

qaghItlh

I've been lurking on this list for a few months now while trying to claw
my way through TKD. When I found this was a bit difficult, I turned to
David Barron's (excellent) course and now I'm getting there.

I've been trying to translate the motto of my unit into tlhIngan Hol.
For the first one "Pericula non timeo" (I don't fear danger) I came up
with:

Qob jIHvIpbe'

The second one (Fast and furious) eludes me because furious isn'n in
TKD and I can't think of a synonime. Also I'm not sure if it should be a
command or normal verbs (be fast and furious vs we are fast and
furious). A Klingon would prefer it as a command, I think.

Dajonlu'pa' bIHeghjaj
Ludo

Back to archive top level