tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 26 17:11:35 1996

Font Conversion Utilities and Instructions [was] Re: FONTS

At 05:11 PM 5/24/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>I've just found a zip file full of star trek fonts on the HOLODECK 3 web
>>site....
>>
>>http://www.starbase21.com/holodeck3/
>
>They're all .TTF files, useless on my Macintosh in their current form.
>Can someone point me at a font file format converter program?
>
>-- ghunchu'wI'               batlh Suvchugh vaj batlh SovchoH vaj

Well, my knowledge of the Klingon language may still be lacking but, this, I
can find!  There is a good page with instructions on how to convert fonts to
Mac format at:

http://www.sci.csupomona.edu/~jcclark/fonts.htm

The site also provides some interesting fonts all of which are freeware.
They include such popular ones as Runes, Ogham, Linear-B, and soon, Etruscan.

I hope this helps.  By the way, if it does could you send some of them my
way?  I've a friend with a MAC who would love to have them but, has no
Internet link.

Thanks,
David Bibb
David Bibb [email protected]