tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 24 14:26:23 1996

Re: Klingon writing tool

I wonder though would a live creature be effective? Writing for the Klingosn
must be practical. If no one understatnds it then why use it. alternative
communication would have emerged. any way i think that we have forgotten that
the Klingons do have a some aesthetic sensibilities other wise opera and
poetry would not have emerged. Most practical people tend to be neatness
freaks too, this is all just speculation though.

Back to archive top level