tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 23 21:42:27 1996

Re: KLBC:Military Way

>If it moves, salute it.  If it doesn't move paint it (often polish it).

I, too, have been mulling over how to express several concepts that are not
specifically covered in TKD, tapes, or skybox cards, etc.  Since I have
devised a few of the answers myself, they are not sanctioned.  These are only
suggestions for the future of the language.  Unless Marc Okrand comes up with
the word for paint/tint/hue/color, my idea is only speculative thinking.
 Still, here goes:

vIHchugh Doch, vaj yIvan.  vIHbe'chugh Doch, vaj yIDoqmoH.

Why did I use Doq instead of SuD, qIj, or chIS?  What color is blood, anyway?

Warning!!!!!!!  Do NOT accept this as the way to say Color It!  It was only a
thought that went across my mind.

peHruS

Back to archive top level