tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 23 08:20:31 1996

Re: tlhIngan version of <Huchmay' Quj>

We did have a long discussion about scrabble and arrived at the
letter frequencies and values.  I'll be happy to post  the
development work that was done.  We even palyed a few turns via the
mailing list.  For a while Lawrence had a picture of the scrabble
board available on a web page.

> This may be old news, but has anyone put together a Scrabble game using pIqaD?
> Somewhere in my boxes of stuff I still have my Cyrillic version from my days at
> DLI (Defense Language Institute).  I suppose a pIqaD version would be equally
> useless in my locale, but it might make a good qep'a' activity.
> ----
>
> Brian D. Murphy
> [email protected]

Matt Whiteacre