tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 20 11:33:58 1996

KLBC: warrior

This is my attempt at introdusing my self and stuff. (Not that you don't
know me or anything)

tlhIngan SuvwI' jIH
'etlhwI' vIlo'meH jachHommeywIj vIHoH
ghorgh pongwI' jIjatlh
SaghomHa'
woQ'a'na'vetlh vIghajmeH raghIlj (I'm not sure about this one)

Translations:
I'm a Klingon Warrior
I use my sword to cause the killing of my puny enemies (who have no
language)(or is this "I use my sword, it causes the killing of my puny
enemies (who are languageless)")
when I speak my name
you (pl) scatter
I have huge power that causes you (languageless one) to decay (as causes you
to rot, only this sounded more powerfull)(I know the suffix {-Ilj} means
your, but in the translation I put "you (languageless one) to decay".
because I thought it to be nastier)

Is it O.K., I know that some of the words may be wrong and I'm uncertain
about putting sentances 3 & 4 together. And after that disscusion on {pong}
please just tell me wether it it correct or not, I realy don't want to start
another disscusion.

Please look favorably on my first "serious" attempt. (c;{{{

Qapla'

beHwI"av

Back to archive top level