tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 18 05:17:24 1996

nuqneH

nuqneH Hoch!

I have been on this list before, but quit due to myself not having TKD or
the time to download the numerous number of posts that were coming in. Well,
I would have written this in tlhIngan-Hol, but I have only just received my
copy of TKD today.  It has taken too long to reach me, but now it has I am
determined to learn it.  I hope you can forgive me for being a complete
imbicile in my tlhIngan, but I am going to have to ghoj some how, as I am
doing at the moment.  Of course, my sentence structure will be bad for a
while, but jIwIv the hard way.  I hope my insertions in this text are lugh,
but if not, please help me in them.  I am looking to translate as much as I
can so I can learn quicker, and I definately will be involved in the mailing
course offered by the very gracious KLI as soon as possible.  I am looking
for a name that would be good for me.  A friend of mine after looking
through the book suggested pomnach, upon which once I translated what it
meant I was forced to yIqIplet.  I like the thought of having my name being
associated with honour, and one has suggested mangneS, but I am not so sure.
How about "fight's with honour" or "Honour in his heart".  I would like
either of them.  Well, here's to me being able to pupDubDop in tlhIngan
sometime soon, and I look forward to hearing from you, as well as the huge
amount of posts I will receive undoubtably.  It will be worth it though :)

Qapla'

Redhawk
>From Redhawk: The one who has an angel called Amanda in his heart...
  "Remember when you said "Mine?" and I said "Forever!" You said "Only Forever?"
==========="Forever... And ever..." - The Crow by James O'Barr============

Back to archive top level