tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 16 21:25:24 1996

Re: tlhIngan pronunciation

Andre writes:
>          What if the person who answers added a attached file with the
>          correct pronunciation of the word(s) or sound(s)?

What I think would happen is that many of the people on the list would be
very annoyed to have received a large binary file that they cannot use.
There are examples of pronunciation on the KLI web site for those who have
the ability to play sound files.