tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 15 19:19:41 1996

KLBC: Bored in class

        While skimming through the back of TKD in chemistry, I noticed the
phrase "Go to jail" in the back.  I crazy idea struck us and my lab partner
and I proceeded to translate this little jewel.

{bItghHa'Daq yIghos

*Go*Daq yIjuSQo'bej

cha'vatlh DeQmey yIHevQo'}

"Go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 credits."

It took us 20 minutes so it probably looks like

        "Do not eat go and do have a sucky onion day"

        but I hope maybe cha' Quchmey are better than one.

Qapla' 'ej batlh Heghna'
HoHwI'

Back to archive top level