tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 14 07:53:20 1996

KLBC: Here we go again...

Wow!
My last question about "HIchop!" got so much talk, that my first question
went by unanswered. So again I try:

First I wrote "Qu' negDbe' vIghoj SuvwI' QIch.  qa'vIn vIghurnIs.!"

but, since looking at it again (knowing I'm way in over my head!) I know
think it should be:

		"SuvwI' QIch ghoj Qu' ngeDbe'. qa'vIn vIghurnIs!"

What the heck I am trying to say is:

It is not an easy task to learn the warrior's speech. I need more coffee!

on on the subject of biting...:)...we were throwing it around again,
after so many people commented that it might be taken up as an
offer....so we tried of comming up with a way to say "Bite my Batleh!"

Would that be yIchop betleHwIj!  --- or maybe just yIchop!  ....heh...heh..

Leaving now!

SajQa'

Back to archive top level