tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 13 17:19:18 1996

Re: qaSovlu' jIneH

[email protected] wrote:

>>>[email protected] wrote:
>>>
>>> Sorry we got of to a bad start. If you are really really really really
>>> disappointed go to my web page:
>>>
>>>                Http://www.netland.nl/~dancat/welcome.html
>>>
>>> Have a look, it might even make you smile.
>>
>>I shall try tonight.
>
>What was your thought

I really wanted to see your web page. Unfortunately then and now every time
when I try I get the following message:

**********
 Command=>
    URL => http://www.netland.nl/~dancat/welcome.html
 Remote connection timed out. Error code:03032

**********

What can I do?

>>>mu'qaD veS
>>>
>>> HoS lI' Dalo'Ha'chu'!
>>
>>ghe' 'orDaq luSpet 'oH Daqlij'e'.
>
>Hab SoSlI' Quch!

qanchoHpa' qoH, Heghbe' Hoch qoH!

>>Tell K'tlhSDo (if you have the chance to meet him again) that I am with him:
>>
>>'amSeterDamDaq Hay'neqen wItlhutlhqang. 'IwDaj jachjaj!
>
>Anytime, I'll have to get a bit better first, I had acute liver failure,
>alchol and pfeiffer caused.
>
>Qapla'
>
>Daniel

DaH bIQaQchoH'a'? wa'nem bIQaQ'a'?

Elswhere you write you are now beHwI"av.
You have changed name again? That must be very tiring.

You asked for comments:

I like your new name, more than K'tlhSDo, but I don't like the {"},
it's nothing but laziness. What you gain is a fraction of a second.
Worthwhile?

-wI''av instead of -'avwI' seems as crazy as you are. Fits you.

Qapla'

macheq

macheq noychoH jembatoQ

lasciate ogni speranza voi qu'entrate