tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 10 09:06:09 1996

Re: Conventions

Lawrence writes:

 > And, I believe David Barron has an upcoming appearance in Florida.
 > David?  Tell the folks here all about it so they can come and
 > see you and thank you in person for the Postal Course

 Yes, indeed. The convention is the second annual TrekTime Convention
 in Tampa. Based on last years TrekTime Con and my knowledge of East Coast
 Klingon Groups it is going to be a blast jay'!  If you want info on
 this convention you can call TOLL FREE at 1(800)477-TREK.

 Also, In October, in LAS VEGAS will be the third annual Klingon Feast.
 This event is put on for Klingons and by Klingons. There will be

 weapons demonstrations, a HUGE feast of Klingon food, Klingon
 ceremoniries and more. It is designed for everyone there to have a
 fun time BEING KLINGON.  Many different ships are represented (including
 the Quinlat Monastary) but for this feast we are ONE PEOPLE.
 There will no honor challanges simply the joy of being with our
 own kind. For more information contact Mike Fine at (505)275-2304
 or email at [email protected].

 > Lawrence

david
---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 * You only live once and sometimes not even then.

Back to archive top level