tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 07 21:11:20 1996

Re: New words in HolQeD 5.1

~mark writes:
>...I did note an unpleasant trend, one that I bet
>Okrand doesn't like either.  There are a hell of a lot more polysyllabic
>words coming out now with the new sources (most of them nouns)....

"(most of them nouns)" indeed -- that observation itself is a clue that
it's probably not Okrand who is coming up with all of these new words.
If some of those nouns dealt with concepts that English represents with
verbs, I'd be less suspicious, but that doesn't seem to be the case.