tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 07 01:18:05 1996

Re: Klingon names

> Right. My question: I see that several of you have a tlhIngan name. Is
> this name built on some logic? For example how would one tranlate my
> name?

As far as _I_ know, the names are designed as what the people who use them
want them to be. Note that I have no real name yet, but I was thinking of
using the translation of Daniel from the original language it was in...

eg, Andre is generally accepted to mean 'man', which would make the name
something like loD.

Well, that doesn't really matter anyway. Just pick a name that you believe
describes you, and sounds good :)

Qapla'

Ford

      _   /  _   /  _   /  /  ____/  Ford Prefect   aka  Daniel Noll