tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 04 13:04:50 1996

Re: We dont need no STEENKING watches :)

>My Questios is I have seen mention of a klingon watch, does anybody know
>what major stores in the states carries them or where I could order one
>from, Either the Timex or the Fossil. (My heart says fossil, my wallet
>says timex)
>
>HungyaS choq.
>Trekmuse.org 1701
>Commander of Ship Security Forces.

Try one of the mail-order outlets for Star Trek/SciFi fan merchandise such
as Star Tech, Intergalactic Trading Company or New Eye Studio. I have some
catalogs in a drawer. E-mail me privately and I'll send you their
addresses and phone numbers. I must admit, the watches caught my eye too.

bIje'be'chugh vaj bIHegh!

 Steven Boozer                 |    			 How many ages hence
 University of Chicago Library |    Shall this our lofty scene be acted over
 ----------------------------- |    In states unborn and accents yet unknown!
 [email protected]   |           (Shakespeare, Julius Caesar III.i)

Back to archive top level