tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 13 13:32:37 1996

Re: CK & PK scripts

Alan A. writes:
>>Do any of you guys know where I can find manuscripts for Conversational
>>Klingon and Power Klingon?
>
>If I did, I wouldn't tell you.  Seriously.  Not only would it detract
>from your enjoyment and the learning experience of slogging through
>them on your own, it would be a violation of copyright.  As a member
>of the Klingon Language Institute, which is licensed by Paramount to
>"do" Klingon, I think we should act honorably and respect the law.

I understand completely what you mean as I said to dancat on a mail he sent
out to saying he was working on one.  However, I was looking for one that was
licensed BY paramount and that I may purchase...I didn't make myself clear
though :) and thanks.

>>Also, can one of you give me the address for the Klingon MUD.
>
>keve.kli.org, port 2218.
qatlho'

Qapla'

-Thiago Miranda