tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 28 15:07:27 1996

Re: Big Enterprise

> Recently, while watching Star Trek 5, I came across an interesting thing
said
> by
>  the Klingon captain of that movie (can't remember the name...was it
torgh?).

>  His first officer mentions the Enterprise to him, and he says what sounded

> like:
>  {enterpray'a'} (captions: "Enterprise?")

It was Captain Klaa.

I believe this was a way of saying something like, "Enterprise, eh?"  Or
imagine a cartoon where a character is puzzled, and you see a word bubble
with a big question mark in it.  In either case, I don't believe the {'a'} is
attached to {entepray'}.

SuStel
Hovjaj 96492.5

Back to archive top level