tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 28 02:47:26 1996

moving: first try [ KLBC]

          Oke. I got some hints and here's my first attempt for the full
          sentences. The idea is to write:

          Andre and Sandra have a new house (have a new home)
          juHchu' ghaj Andre Sandra je'

          Our new address (coordinates) will be [the new address]
          Quvmaj chu' moj [...]

          ghunchu'wI' asked (as a optional exercise) to make a construction
          for the first sentence without a {ghaj} I'm looking on that one
          too. But first these 2 sentences.

          Andre

Back to archive top level