tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 25 20:31:43 1996

jIDachpu'mo' jItlhIj

loSHu' pay' vImejta'.
be'nalwI' be'nI' wISuchtaHvIS De'wI' vIlo'laHbe' 'ej jabbI'ID vIlaDlaHbe'.
DaH jIcheghta' vaj DaH vIlaDlaH 'ej vIjanglaH.

"email"wIj vInuDDI' vaghmaH wa' jabbI'ID chu' vItu'!
nom vIbuv.  jabbI'ID law'qu' vIwoD.  vIjangmeH jabbI'ID puS vIpol.
SIbI' jabbI'ID puSqu' vIjang.  chay' "triage" vImugh? :-)

I apologize for having been absent.  I left suddenly four days ago.
While we were visiting my sister-in-law, I didn't have access to my
email.  I'm back, so now I can read and answer everything.

When I checked my mail, there were 51 messages!  I quickly sorted them:
I threw away a lot, I saved a few to be answered, and I answered a couple
of them immediately.  How should I translate "triage"? :-)