tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 19 20:01:26 1996

Re: fonts

Lawrence writes:
>...I will be making several changes and upgrades
>to the KLI font disk.  When it is ready for re-issuing the plan is to over a
>discounted upgrade price to folks who had purchased the previous version (send
>in the disk and an upgrade fee, etc.).

Who devised the calligraphic pIqaDHey in the piqad3.gif file?  That would
be a fine addition to the font set.  It has the dual advantage of not being
"anti-sanctioned" by Paramount/Okuda and actually being writable by hand.

>I am not inclined to add punctuation
>symbols, that seems to my mind to be crossing a line.  But, perhaps I could be
>persuaded.

I won't try to change your mind.  It's an honorable position.