tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 19 06:13:47 1996

Re: Age breakdown (old age breakdown ?)

On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, R.E.Newcombe wrote:

> We know where we are all from but, just as a matter of interest, how old
> are we all ?
> What do we all do ?
> We can ascertain some of our occupations from SIG files and .AC extensions
> on e-mail addresses, but what about the rest of us ?

I'm 30, a Ph.D. candidate at Arizona State University (Linguistics), and
originally from Arkansas, although I've been living in Arizona for 2
years now and lived in Japan at one point.  I currently run a computer
lab for disabled students.  Although I'm a Trek fan, I got into working
with Klingon because it's a complex and fascinating language.

Teresa

Back to archive top level