tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 19 03:21:53 1996

No Subject

Pardon me if I have already sent a copy of this email...I was having trouble
with my mail program and it's folders....

ghItlh Kaylar
>As a very pitiful example of a newbie in the language...

Argh! Don't say that. No one is pitiful.  Have courage in yourself or else you
will always stay this way...Qapla'

>requires the next step--that is--how would this concept
>be said by a tlhIngan. Which is, of course
>why i don't try to post in tlhIngan--yet.

Why not?  The point of the list is for you to get help with your klingon.  Of
course y

Back to archive top level