tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 18 02:44:26 1996

Re: Klingon Monoply

>No, please, no one take this away from me.  I've been working on this problem
>for a long time now, and have the game engine fairly sorted out.
>
>Hang on, Dave Savill is an Aussie .. maybe a chance of a joint effort?

>Oh, no, too far away. Seems there are no Klingons around Canberra; damn.
>[grits teeth and hopes there are]

>All I am missing are the names, that is the hardest part.  Translating the
>Chance and CommChest cards isn't too hard.
>
>I think the KLI could probably organise a proper board game of it, though,
>rather than a feeble computer game.  Perhaps the games of Scrabble and Boggle
>could be organised as well, ...

I didnt know that you were already on this project. If you need any help
give me a yell, I will be glad to give you a hand
K'org
| Hello from ...... 					 David Savill |
|              _    /\                            [email protected] |
|            /  `--'  \              http://www.healey.com.au/~david/ |
|           \   ___   */ <--Grose Vale, New South Wales               |
| "There's a saying where I come from...when you're gonna punch a guy |
|             in the nose, aim for the back of his head."             |