tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 15 22:00:47 1996

Re: Curses

> Yes, another newbie question: Does anyone have any further information
> on the curses in TKD? I play a Klingon in two sims and would like to be
> able to use them appropriately.

In fact, yes, alhough not much. I think it's time now to announce my minor
study on the subject, reachable at

http://proffa.cc.tut.fi/~a153814/Klingon/insults.html

It's still a bit under construction, but I don't have much free time on my
hands. All comments are welcome and expected.
--
*** RIKU ANTTILA; [email protected]              "Elama on kuin banaani"    ***
 ** Insinoorinkatu 60 A 12; 33720 TAMPERE             -- Anonymous          **

Back to archive top level