tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 15 11:49:20 1996

b{b{5/W7|N.TeAxKNA

With greetings, I have found that it depends. If there is a one I
haven't seen for a long time I might open with qaleghneS, (honoured to
see you) or soemthing esle on the spur of the moment--this is when I log
on to the MUSH and go to where my friend is.
Other times I might simply type that I bow or smile, without saying
anything--.
When paged, it depends on who again, and I usually will say "nuqneH"(|r
                                               I~#/Q/e`vsX~

Back to archive top level