tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 15 07:25:52 1996

Re: FONTS

At 01:39 26-05-96 -0700, you wrote:

>Just checked those out. You will need a Windows system, however, as they
>are all True-Type, and I don't think any other systems are compatible with
>that format.

Everyone seems to think that, but I know at least one MS-DOS program
(WordPerfect 6.0) that can handle TTF fontfiles without any problem. Are
there really no other programs out there (also on other computer systems or
operating systems) that do the same?

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/247.5@Fido, 162:100/100.2@Agora,
     74:3108/101.5@QuaZie, 27:2331/201.5@SigNet, 606:3130/200.2@F1-net
           'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level