tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 08 19:04:31 1996

Re: missunderstandings

K'aan,

I understand your difficulties and sympathize with them, but as a native
speaker of Swedish, I thought, and I may be wrong, that a great deal of
European countries require English as a second language in school. I could be
wrong, but in any case, I did not see that any of the remarks that you
responded with to any one were offensive, but if you want help in future I
would be more than happy to help you with your english.

'aj leSem

Back to archive top level