tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 08 18:21:30 1996

Re: new here

Mr. Fischer wrote:

To every problem there is a solution.
        At least he hopes so.

>K`aan wrote:
>>To every problem there is a SIMPLE solution:
>>              The wrong one !

You worte:
>That's not a very helpful attitude.

That was not ment as an attack. I only responded to
his sigfile. I am sorry for being misunderstood.

You wrote:
>Assuming you're talking to Daniel/Roland Fischer/{nyuD}, I found his
>approach to choosing a Klingon name novel and refreshing.  It's the
>first time I've seen anyone decide to call himself by an acronym, and
>I like it.  majQa', nyuD!

>-- ghunchu'wI'               batlh Suvchugh vaj batlh SovchoH vaj

It was just an idea. I thought it would be a nice one.
I guess i was wrong.

       NO OFFENSE INTENDED !!!

K`aan

Back to archive top level