tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 01 07:08:16 1996

Re: KLI Fonts

At 06:49 AM 6/1/96 -0700, Lawrence wrote:

[someone else]
    >> I would be very happy to have a "convenience" font with the pIqaD
    >> mapping but roman glyphs.  For example, if you typed "X", a single
    >> character that is shaped "tlh" would show up on the screen.

> This is an interesting idea, and very easily done.

You could do that in several fonts, and have them named something like
tlhIngan-Roman, tlhIngan-Arial, tlhIngan-Courier, ....

voqHa'wI'
              [email protected]  / /     / / / /____/ // / / / \ \
       [email protected]  / /____ / / / // __  // /_/ /___\ \
  http://brucehall29.anu.edu.au/   /______//_/ /_//_/ /_//_____//_____/