tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 25 17:46:13 1996

Re: A letter from Proechel... the man without honor!

From:	MX%"[email protected]" 24-JAN-1996 17:33:12.53
To:	MX%"[email protected]"
CC:
Subj:	Re: A letter from Proechel... the man without honor!

David Barron <[email protected]> wrote

>Was the T-shirt black with a four color tristella on the
>front and "bIjeghbe'chugh vaj bIHegh" (in pIqaD) on the back? If so that
>was the t-shirt I had printed (at my own expence) and brought to his Klingon
>Language School for which I was not reimbursed.

The shirt I received was grey with a Trefoil on the front.  Under the trefoil
in small pIqaD was tlhIngan wo'.  Above it, in large english characters in a
semi-circle was "Klingon Warriors" and beneath, in a semicircle, was tlhIngan
SuvwI'pu'.  All the lettering and trefoil were black.

>Do you have any idea what paper gave him the publicity you mentioned?

The Sunday 14 January issue of "The Forum", (page C9).  I'm not sure what city
this paper originates from.

Kordite

Back to archive top level